Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How to be a successful feminist ally

Michael Urbina:-
I’ve considered myself a feminist and male ally to women for quite some time. When I took my first Women’s Studies class two years ago with Professor Denise Witzig, little did I know that it would take me down an unsuspecting, beautiful, and transformative path towards feminism. Below, I’ve complied a list of 101 everyday ways for men to be allies to women. I must acknowledge that this post was written with cisgender, heterosexual men as a possible, target audience due to the lack of support from this group.
101-everyday-ways-for-men-to-be-allies-to-women

Some are reasonable; others are simply crazy. My favorite is number 28 where we are advised to record our thought crimes in a personal journal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
;